AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: INUANI's art gallery

True individual INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2007 05:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default INUANI's art gallery

This is my gallery please comment on my art (i need all the help i can get)

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

oh, that's ok I'll wait here to see your arts
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

True individual INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx
    ps. how do you work a scanner?(dont laugh, i'm serious)

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

I'll wait to see them too and comment them..^^'..good luck with the scanning process
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

heres a picture so enjoy it

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You finally got it up huh?...well you're still having the same problems..the arm with the kunai needs to be more bigger and not so skinny-looking..and the back still looks too smooth..like I said there are wrinkles in his vest..his legs are a bit skinnier too..and his hair should be a bit more to the right side..don't put his mask so far up too..I hope that helps any...
    Last edited by yami hatake; 05-03-2006 at 04:41 PM.
    Are you a fan?------>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow anything else (sarcasm of course)

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

wow, that's pretty good
    well done! hope to see more!
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah i'll put more up tonight.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default heres another

hope you enjoy it

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

i like your artwork but i think you should try to work on the eyes
    still your work is great
    hope to see more of your drawings ^_^
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

Woah your really good. I like the guy with the long hair (i dunno who that is). But I think you need to shade the eyes on that one a bit more 'cause it looks like his eyes are closed. But I tried drawing Kakashi in that pose before and I couldn't so really great job.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    Woah your really good. I like the guy with the long hair (i dunno who that is). But I think you need to shade the eyes on that one a bit more 'cause it looks like his eyes are closed. But I tried drawing Kakashi in that pose before and I couldn't so really great job.
    actually thats a girl and i came up with her and ill take your advice to heart

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey..the second one is pretty good!!If you keep practicing you'll get even better..^^'
    keep up the good job T.J.
    Are you a fan?------>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx, that means alot

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

actually thats a girl and i came up with her and ill take your advice to heart
    Oh it's a girl... sorry *blushes*.

Banned Forum / Chat devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 01:15 PM
    Threads

Wow

Haunting Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 11:13 AM
    Threads

Great artwork, however can you avoid posting offtopic things, and please resize your images? Thanks!
    Toohey:"We're alone, why don't you tell me what you think of me?"
    Roark: "But I don't think of you."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

geez i didnt think i was that good

The Master Of Disaster warpster69 is infamous around these parts warpster69 is infamous around these parts warpster69 is infamous around these parts warpster69 is infamous around these parts warpster69 is infamous around these parts warpster69 is infamous around these parts warpster69 is infamous around these parts warpster69 is infamous around these parts warpster69 is infamous around these parts warpster69 is infamous around these parts warpster69 is infamous around these parts warpster69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2008 04:53 AM
    Threads

that is realy good but ya just practice a bit on the eyes and ull get there mayb ill send one of my pics 2 u some time if u dont mind
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx, also ive been kinda busy lately so when i do a new drawing ill post it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Here It Is

this is my revenge on my bratty little bro pat, its him as chibi(hahaha)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey that's cute!!You're improving!!
    Are you a fan?------>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aww I like that one. It's cute!! Little bro's are fun to draw

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ohhh thats cute keep up the good work

Closed Thread

Thread Information